Friday 22 April 2011

Egypt : Nile cruise, Giza City, Cairo


At Dubai airport, on way to Cairo.



Marveling at one of the poshest, absolutely high tech and most well managed airports, the Dubai airport.



What I liked best in Dubai Airport is the sound system. I have travelled many countries and hence, had the opportunity to be at quite a large number of airports. The announcements are absolutely clear here at Dubai airport.


In the land of beautiful women, sand, camels .......
This is the famous Khan-Al-Khalili Market, Egypt. 
Ah how I loved shopping here !



Plenty of eateries outside the market. Kebabs were awesome!


On board the 'Nile Maxim', for that dream Cruise on Nile, in the night. Ah ...  a dream finally  came true....

  
On board Nile Maxim, enjoying a drink as well as the beautiful Cairo at night as we sail along the city.



A fantastic dinner and a traditional cultural show on board the ship, cruising on a moonlit night ........ the Nile really looked blue... deep blue !!



I was busy video shooting the belly dancers. Whoooaaa ... they're awesome dancers. 


Cairo city, from Nile .....



The bridge over Nile..... on way to Giza City.






Trying to feel like an Egyptian. But the heat was terrible, wish I wore a dress that covered the whole body well. Camel ride too was not so easy, some parts ached for the next 3 days !




The Great Pyramids ...




The Great Pyramid of Giza, also called the Pyramid of Khufu and the Pyramid of Cheops is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now El Giza, Egypt. It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact.




The entrance, the way down inside the pyramid where the mummy was kept.





The Sphinx and the Great Pyramid in the back ground.



Egyptian beauties



Cairo Tower in the heart of the city.



Nasr City, Cairo.



3 comments:

  1. Good Travel blogs. We would like to see you write about Hajj and Umrah Islamic pilgrimage as well ! Follow the reference links

    Hajj tour package

    Hajj packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently went on a Nile cruise and it was an amazing experience. The views from the boat were breathtaking and the historical sites we visited, such as Giza City and Cairo, were fascinating. The food on board was delicious and the staffs were incredibly accommodating. I highly recommend Travco Holidays for the trip to anyone looking for a unique and memorable vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently had the incredible opportunity to experience an Egypt tour package, and I couldn't be more thrilled to share my thoughts and experiences. Egypt has always been a destination on my bucket list, and this tour exceeded all my expectations.
    From the moment I arrived in Cairo, I was captivated by the rich history and vibrant culture of this remarkable country. The tour package I chose included visits to some of Egypt's most iconic landmarks, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum. Standing in front of the Great Pyramid and gazing up at its towering structure was a truly awe-inspiring moment that I will never forget.

    ReplyDelete