Bok Choy is one herb I love growing during Winters. Very healthy, tasty and needs no much of care to grow. This particular recipe of Chicken with Bok Choy is a favourite one of my family, delicious!!
1. 1 and half kg Chicken. Debone the chicken.
2. 2 Eggs
3. 4 tbsp Corn flour
4. 1 heaped tbsp Ginger paste
5. 1 heaped tbsp Garlic paste
6. 2 tsp Salt
7. 1 and half tbsp Refined oil
8. 1 and half tbsp Soy sauce
Mix all the above ingredients and leave for 2 hours.
1. 1 bunch of Bok Choy. Cut into big pieces, keeping stems and leaves apart.
2. Refined oil for frying and cooking
3. Green Chilly to taste, cut lengthwise
4. More Salt if needed
5. 1 tsp Garlic paste
6. 1 and half tbsp Corn flour
Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces in three batches.
Heat oil, put in the Garlic paste and Chilly. Stir fry for a minute and add the fried chicken pieces. Stir fry for another minute and add warm water.
Mix Corn flour to cold water and add to the chicken. Cook for a few minutes and check salt, add more if needed.
Put in the stems of Bok Choy and stir for a minute. Add the leaves and stir/cook for half a minute. Bok Choy Chicken is ready.
Chicken with Bok Choy is best served with a plate of Fried Rice.